Our capabilities help retailers leverage the digital space both in-store and out to best serve the most important person of all – the customer.
The world of retail is changing at an unprecedented rate. On the one hand, consumers are more cautious, holding on tight to the recession mindset—and their money. On the other, technology has created dozens of new ways to engage them, from mobile technology and SMS to augmented reality and location-based services, and much more. Rockfish Retail consults, designs and deploys digital solutions that result in more traffic, bigger baskets, added margin and greater customer advocacy, focusing on shopper marketing, customer loyalty, couponing and promotions, and CRM.
CouponFactory is a simple, affordable digital couponing platform with a flexible interface that allows you to quickly and easily create, manage, distribute, and measure digital coupons.> Learn More
TidyTweet is a real-time filtering and monitoring tool that allows companies to syndicate Twitter content on their website or blog, free from inappropriate language, users, and content> Learn More
Sygnl is a comprehensive scoring tool that measures a brand’s ability to connect with on-the-go consumers across social, local and mobile channels and creates actionable steps that marketers can take to improve their reach.> Learn More
- Rockfish named Official Honoree in The Webby Awards April 10, 2012 - NEWS
- Rockfish wins in mobile, web and video at IAC and ADDY Awards April 3, 2012 - NEWS
- "Ugly is Dead: YouEarnedIt and the consumerization of enterprise software" February 14, 2013 - NEWS
- "10 startup techniques to jump-start your brand" February 12, 2013 - NEWS
- YouEarnedIt exec creates good karma with corporate employees everywhere February 7, 2013 - NEWS
- When getting hacked is a good thing January 18, 2013 - NEWS